Plastic Drums waterproofing

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Pedro, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Pedro

Pedro Junior Member

2. Pedro

Pedro Junior Member

Great, thanks a lot. Initially I tried to upload via the "albums" thing and that didn't work. Or I didn't work.

3. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

No problem - welcome to the forum.
    Use albums and the gallery for drawings or photos which tell a story of their own too, such as a lines plan for a design you are working on.
    Use the "Upload a File" to attach a photo to a post itself within the forum where the photo goes directly with that post or thread.

4. Pedro

Pedro Junior Member

Great, thanks a lot.

5. Pedro

Pedro Junior Member

Well, sorry for wasting everyone's time!
    The seller has finally replied to me, one month on, and told me the red covers have threaded caps underneath, and I have just confirmed it.
    It's crazy how I got the reply the morning after I posted the question here, but there you go, the aquatic life is full of mysteries... thumbnail_20210816_090931.jpg

fallguy likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.