Plans for Araminta

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by tim440, Feb 29, 2004.

1. tim440

tim440 Junior Member

Sebastian,

You can get copies of the plans from Mystic Seaport for study purposes. The index number is 38.143 The telephone number is (860) 572-5360. In my copy of "Sensible Cruising Designs" the publisher's preface to the 1991 edition lists the following address:

Elizabeth Vaughn
    LHF Plans
    620 Galland Street
    Petaluma, CA 94952

The book is available used from any number of used book sellers and I recommend it.

2. x pilgrim

x pilgrim New Member

L. Francis Herreshoff plans

To all would-be builders and admirers of L. Francis Herreshoff:

Study plans as well as full size plans for many of his designs are available from Mystic Seaport Ships Plans.
    They are not available from LHF Plans, or even LFH Plans. Now I know the source of that dyslexic spelling and therefore the outdated information! Please pass the word that you will not get a response if you use the contact information listed by Tim440.

Elizabeth Vaughn

3. Boatbuilder

Boatbuilder New Member

Buildingplans for F. Heresshoff constructions

Hello,

I like to have more information about buying Plans of Mr. F. Herreshoff. Especially I´m interested in design No. 43 the ancestor of the H23.
    Can You give me the e-mail contact or fonenumber of Mrs. Vaughn or somebody else who can help me?

Thanks

Axel

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.