require technology

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by lalusiva, Jun 10, 2012.

1. lalusiva

lalusiva Junior Member

Hai All:D

I am Sivakumar from India.I am the member of this forum for the past 8 years.I joined this clup thinking of coming into this business but due to some unfortunte circumstances i couldnot went through.
    Till this time i am working for a windturbine manufacturing industry and was able to aquire good knowledge in FRP.
    But now i am thinking of venturing into the business of boat manufactuing initially small scale. I need some one who can help me technically both for doing business as well as manufacturing.what i meant to say a total collabration.from my side i can give land and other infrastructure.

So i request the members to support me if any one is willing to do business in south india.

regards

Sivakumar
    Blends and Composites Pvt Ltd
    Trivandrum
    Kerala
    India
    Phone-+919962722401
    email:lalusiva@yahoo.co.in

2. Silver Raven

Silver Raven Senior Member

Gooday there - how are you going ??? I read with some caution - your request. I appreciate your question - why don't you PM me & I'll assist if I can. First we need to establish a mutual friend here in Australia that we both know - - who can tell us - each other -- who we really are - - then we can proceed. Ciaxo, james

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.