Pictures Of My Ferro Boat. Advice Sought.

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by Ferroever, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Ferroever

Ferroever Junior Member

Ahoy!
    I'm about to start work on my Herreshoff design ferro boat that was built in Vancouver, BC in 1980. I took these pictures during a visit to Mexico over Christmas and would like to pick the brains of fellow ferro owners with regards to what kind of work might be required to get the hull and keel shipshape and proper before launching.
    I'm a girl and I don't know what I'm doing beyond what I am gleaning from the web.
    Simple as that.
    Would appreciate any advice proffered.
    Please click on the link below that will transport you to my blog. Scroll down past the first 3 short posts and you'll arrive at a bunch of pictures that show the condition of my hull.

Many thanks in advance for those who might be able to share their experiences in dealing with ferro cement repair.

www.ihaveaboat.blogspot.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.