1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Vintage Old Town Widgeon boatMolds for sale 10ft'er

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Jmooredesigns, May 14, 2006.

1. Jmooredesigns

Jmooredesigns Junior Member

Guys I purchased these 2 years ago. I contacted Old Town and was given written permission(via Email) to reproduce these boats however I made some changes to the design and no longer need these molds. From what info I could gather these were in product in the 60's and only produced for a short time.
    The boat is a 10ft marsh skiff style boat that will hold a small outboard or can be paddled. I have both the hull and deck molds and there in decent shape a good wax and your making boats. Would like 600.00 CASH and must be picked up in dayton ohio. here are a few shots of the original OLD Town Widgeon and one part made from the molds.
    Molds again are in good shape the wood is breaking down but you can easily make a new tool from them and create now molds, But they will still produce great parts as is. A few coats of wax and your rolling, very shiny finish.
    The boat measures 10ft long and is 42 wide. very shallow draft and depending on the layup schedule can be made very lightweight.,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Coming Soon the Marsh-N marsh boat.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.