1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Wanted Boat Molds and other

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by JustinJ, Jan 26, 2010.

1. JustinJ

JustinJ New Member

I am looking for some center console walkaround molds
    Kayak Molds
    Dingy Molds
    Power Pedestal Molds
    Dock Box Molds

Please send pics, location, and asking price

2. mc22

mc22 Junior Member

I maybe have something you would be interested in is a 17 old classic lap strake with double livewell and 2 coolers and a front compartment maybe want to get rid of these molds if anyone is interested

3. AnzaMarine10

AnzaMarine10 New Member

I have a large selection from center consoles to walk-a-arounds and high performance boats. If you are interested contact me: 786-234-8854

4. rotomould

rotomould New Member

RE:Boat & Kayak Molds

Dear Sir ,
    We are a rotomoulder from China .As one of the biggest rotomould factory in China with 20 years experience , we offer CNC cast aluminium rotomold and rotomoulded plastic products for our customers , we can help you from design to final product.
    We have much experience making kayak & canoe ,boat mould and have enjoyed good reputation from our customers .
    Our advantages for kayak&Canoe, boat mould are as follows :
    1. CNC cast aluminium .
    2.No porosity on the mould .
    3. Polish can be mirror surface .
    3.Short lead time .
    If you have your design and want to develop your new kayaks & canoes and boat by rotational moulding process , you can send your design or sample so that we can quote you the cost .
    If you have skype ,please add me : Daniel_chunxumould
    Looking forward to hearing from you soon !

Daniel Liang

Sales Manager
    Tel: +86 13564961426
    Fax: 86-021-59973366
    E-mail: Daniel_chunxumould@126.com

MSN: Daniel_liang2007@hotmail.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.