DelftShip Professional

Discussion in 'Software' started by Guest625101138, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Guest625101138

Guest625101138 Previous Member

I have been using FreeShip for about 12 months now and have found it to be extremely useful. It is hard to imagine getting something that good for free.

I have got great value from the package and feel compelled to support the effort that has gone into it. So I am contemplating buying the basic professional package.

I have a couple of few questions:
    1. Is there much difference in the look and feel of DelftShip versus FreeShip - is there a learning curve or are they esentially identical?

2. What additional functions do you get with the professional version and do they offer any great advantage?

Rick W.

2. tandu

tandu Junior Member

I have used FreeShip as you for about 12 months, now I'm using DelftShip without any further training.
    The great improvement in DelftShip is the possibility to add the extensions.
    This is my opinion ;)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.