Patent pending or rather not..

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by TeddyDiver, Nov 27, 2009.

1. masalai

masalai masalai

My wife is true Indian, with a 3000 year recorded history to the Indus Valley, do you think she does not bring up such British deception and theft and cheating and everything bad that they used in the name of instant profits now and no thought of the collateral damage or the consequences of such "East India trading" behaviour... - - So begs the question? Why does USA copy and adopt such stupid practices? It all comes home sooner or later to kick the perpetrator and those standing nearby where it hurts... For the startled and disbelieving look on your (USA corporate) faces a second kick may be delivered to affirm the message...

2. TeddyDiver

TeddyDiver Gollywobbler

Cojones... :eek:

3. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

It's quite simple. The reason these sort of things are done, is because you live for today and only a short time in the grand picture. Actions taken now, can lead to a lovely lifestyle with the repercussions coming well after you're gone, so why bother caring. It's not an especially moral or ethical way to live, but it's quite common among those that have done well and a likely contributor to why they've done well. It only sucks if you're not one of those that hasn't benefited as a result of these common practices. Let them eat cake . . .

4. masalai

masalai masalai

One does not need to be an 'unethical-rat-****-********' to do well, and in no way will I excuse or condone such behaviour... May they rot in hell - or wherever they find the greatest punishment for their vices... May their 'Cojones', (I presume TD you mean testicles), swell up to the size of footballs so all can identify them before they die in shame...

5. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

If you handed a clerk a 20 on a 10 dollar charge and they returned you a 10 and a 5 by mistake, would you return the 5? Okay, what percentage of your buddies would return the 5? Now, what percentage of the general population would return it? Are you in the majority, regardless of right and wrong? Majority rule sucks doesn't it . . .

6. mark775

mark775 Guest

Mas, If I may ask. how old and in what kind of health are you?

7. masalai

masalai masalai

845m & perfect (well one out of two is correct:D)

8. mark775

mark775 Guest

Thanks, ya mut - just wondering how long I'll be seeing your posts...If I PAID you, would you limit your **** to just one thread?
    In Australia, renowned for its invective and gutter language, I know folks are a little more loose tongued than here - it is part of your national story and tho I am sometimes okay with a little banter, you never stop and don't have a particularly fine way with words, and frankly it grows wearysome. What I don't want to see happen is have your bitter senility reflect upon other Aussies, so, as long as you mix invectives with your less than rapier wit (do I need quotes?), Pull out digger, the dogs are pissing on your swag.

1 person likes this.

9. masalai

masalai masalai

mark775, I suppose, like WestVan Han, you would reneg on your deal too I would need 8 pieces of gold, the freshly minted 99.99% pure gold coins with a face value of US$50 but sell for a bit more as they each weigh one ounce troy... But then like a true loud-mouth - I do not expect anything to happen... - - Maybe you could consider politics as a career move?...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.