Partner/Investor wanted for GFK Boat Manufacturer for Commercial Boats in Turkey

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by Spicybine, May 18, 2011.

1. Spicybine

Spicybine New Member

We plan to expand our line and therefor looking for a partner or investor who is interested in a boat manufacturing, which is specialized in the production and world wide sale of commercial boats.

If you are a serious investor or looking for a serious partnership, please contact us by email info@tdamarin.com

2. ekamarine

ekamarine Junior Member

I worked on design and production of many different commercial vessels from 13 meters to 47 meters. I have been working for 3 years at an Italian company that produces motor yachts and commercial vessels. I'd appreciate if you can provide some more information about your proposal for partner/investor opportunity. Please, feel free to send me pm or email.
    Regards

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.