Parker River Turnabout

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by Phosphor, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Phosphor

Phosphor Junior Member

Good day, night (which ever be the case)

I just was wondering if anyone has ever sailed a Parker River Turnabout. At the time I am (slowly) refinishing one to put back on the market and I am quite curious to see how they sail. I have two good mainsails and a great spinnaker. The only problem is that I'm not sure how the rigging is supossed to go so that will be an adventure. :D I bought the boat in fair condition for a couple hundred, and the owner didn't know how the rigging was either. I sail a lot so I think I'll be able to get it, but any feedback I'm sure would be helpful. Thanks!

2. A Briggs

A Briggs New Member

Wondering how you made out with your Perker River Turnabout. I'm interested in finding an old woodie for restoration or sailing.

3. BlueBell

BlueBell . . . _ _ _ . . . _ _ _

The OP hasn't been on the Forum since 2007...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.