1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

sovereign 17 ft moulds wanted

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by colfair, Jul 1, 2012.

1. colfair

colfair New Member

Greetings to all, I'm looking to buy moulds for a sovereign 17ft sportsman any info on location would be gratefully accepted,

Also looking for moulds for a stevens searider 25f:t cruiser (ANY info welcomed) Many thanks in advance, Colin :)

2. blacktipinc

blacktipinc Junior Member

are you looking for sail boat molds or center console fishing style boats?

3. colfair

colfair New Member

sovereign

Hi, thanks for reading my post, unfortunately the Sovereign 17 i'm refering to is a powerboat made in the UK by a company called Poole Power Boats and shortly after this boat was made they renamed the range into the now world famous 'Sunseeker' range so everyone knows 'sunseeker' but no one has heard of 'sovereign'.
    But, Big thanks for reading and bothering to try and help, it's appreciated.

4. Peteattheshed

Peteattheshed New Member

Hello Colin.

I have the moulds for the searider 21 we bought from Liverpool a few years ago, I was told that the 25 was originally made by stretching the 21. The moulds surfaces are in good condition considering there age and we plan to make set of mouldings for a a 21 for a custmer shortly, we have other boats we produce so not sure of our long term plans for the 21 moulds. If interested send me an email.

Pete

5. Timbod

Timbod New Member

Hi
    I have just joined the group and found your post.i have a sunseeker sovereign 17 with a day cabin,if I can be of any help please contact me.

6. colfair

colfair New Member

Sovereign

Hi to bod, apologies for the delay in replying, I have a sovereign 17ft sportsman with the day cab too, mine has the Volvo penta engine/drive . It is currenly out of the water awaiting a full rewire, how is yours? I'm up in Llandudno , i see you are in the brum area, where do you use your boat? I'll. Try to post sone pics when I get back from Norfolk on Saturday, regards, colin

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.