paani cat day #1

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by paani cat, Apr 17, 2008.

1. paani cat

paani cat paani cat

Day #1 new life to a dirty old ally cat. We have recived some fantastic advice form everyone around the globe and the best part of it all it is that most folks seem to think we may not be so nuts after all.

many mahalo's

paani cat,

aloha

Attached Files:

2. Chris Ostlind

Chris Ostlind Previous Member

So, which one of these smiling gentlemen is you, Brah?

There's another guy you can talk to about this boat who I forgot to mention. Perhaps Frank already gave you his name. Wayne Iwamoto in Newport Beach. Wayne's Dad is the owner of Gil's Catamaran, which has had a hand in a lot of work on CSK boats over the years. Frank has all his contact info if you feel the need to talk to them.

Wayne is the guy to talk to.

Chris

3. paani cat

paani cat paani cat

the guy behind the camera

Aloha Chris

So far frank R has been a wealth knowledge and i will be contacting Wayne on some issues i have. I have been thinknig of what direction i want to go with the cat and greatly appreciate the reccomendations form everyone.

paani cat

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.