paani cat - "to be or not to be CSK"

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by paani cat, Apr 17, 2008.

1. paani cat

paani cat paani cat

Aloha to All

thank you for the responce regarding paani cat, I wanted to let you know that i have been in contact with Barry Choy, Choy Design and sent him photo's of the cat. His responce was that he thought it did not look like one of theirs but he would give a look into the archives. I have also spoken to one of the previous owners and still contends that it is a Csk cat but has been substantially modified in the bow and stearn. The beauty of this forum is that if it is not a csk design maybe we will find the truth.

Alot of folks are looking at the photos and if you have any ideas please pass
    them on. since i have the cat stage at the work area i will send some details of the work done to the cat so we can get to the bottom of "So how is that cat" just kidding, my hand goes out to the builder. I really like the detail in the interior of the hulls, alot of work for a simple cat.

paani cat,

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.