Outsource your composite work to Asia

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by rhino composite, Jul 29, 2007.

1. rhino composite

rhino composite New Member

Rhino Composites is a team of very experienced composite experts manufacturing composite products to a very high standard for companies that prefer not to carry out their own manufacturing and take advantage of cheaper manufacturing costs in Asia. We can offer a 1 stop service taking a primarily drawing through the engineering, prototyping, plug making, mold making right through to delivering a finished packed and QC passed production part delivered to your door step.
    For companies facing spiraling production costs in the west we offer a alternative solution to reduce that cost by whilst still keeping the same high quality that your customers are accustomed to but at a fraction of the cost, We have a team of very experienced composite experts from Germany, Holland and the UK who have a mountain of experience from very high end composites to low tech high production units. We have CNC capabilities, structural engineering, 3D designing and prototyping as well as being very experienced in pre-pregs, infusion, vacuum bagging, hand-layups as well as bladder molding and thermoforming. We have now the capacity to take on extra work and would be very happy to discuss your requirements and give you a free no obligation quotation. We also build low production runs to back your current production until you are fully satisfied before switching to full outsourced production

Peter Van Smit
    Rhino Composites

2. micha zwordsana

micha zwordsana New Member

18ft sailing dingy

Hi
    I have recently had a company design me a a 18ft racing dingy and I am now in the process of looking for a company that will build me the plugs and molds and later hopefully have around 30 of these boats built annually. The underwater shape of the boat is a critical design factor and I would much prefer it to be CNC machined the deck is not quite so critical and could be made by more traditional ways. The boat would be fitted out in the US and we would require only the composite moldings. Any feedback or suggestions would be much appreciated
    Michael

3. rhino composite

RE 18ft sailing boat

We can CNC a boat of that size in 2 sections down the middle with locaters to ensure perfect alignment as our machine can only handle 1.8 meters wide but the length is no problem. We generally under mill by about 2mm and the apply a surfacing compound and then take the plug to elevated temperatures for the plug to reach its full shrinkage and movement before the final machining, there is no reason not to do this for the deck as well. We have a lot of experience with low shrink or no shrink rapid molding systems to ensure very accurate mold surface and stability.
    Contact me through my personal e-mail and I will be very interested to talk further about this project

Peter Van Smit

4. Doug Lord

Doug Lord Guest

--------
    Michael,I would like to invite you to post some info about your new boat in the "Sailboats" forum here at boatdesign. Sounds very interesting!

1 person likes this.
  5. Halcyon

Halcyon Junior Member

Location?

Peter

Where are you? Asia is a large place.

Matt

6. rhino composite

hi matt

Hi
    we are based in the north east ofThailand