OUTRAGE! Ady Gil (Earthrace) trimaran rammed and sunk by whalers!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by bad dog, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boston

Boston Previous Member

I also have to wonder how he keeps a captains license with all the ramming and unsafe seamanship he is guilty of
    I mean dont you have to renew your license and isnt there some form of governing body that looks at past performance

2. balsaboatmodels

balsaboatmodels Junior Member

How about this
    http://www.seashepherd.org/news-and-media/news-060215-1.html

3. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

He doesn't have a license, and has never had one; he just likes to call himself Captain. His vessels are registered as recreational craft (private yachts), and yachts don't need licensed masters and officers.

4. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Regarding the claims that the Japanese are whaling in Australian waters, here's what an article on MSNBC had to say:

The whaling is conducted in international waters, but usually within the huge patch of ocean that is designated Australia's maritime rescue zone and that Canberra considers a whale sanctuary.

So they're in international waters that Australia "considers a whale sanctuary?" That's pretty feeble, folks.

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

6. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Paul Watson, founder of the Sea Shepherd Society, has publicly said mankind is a "virus" and we need to "re-wild the planet." In a May 4, 2007 editorial, Watson said "We are killing our host the planet Earth" and refused to apologize for having called human beings the "AIDS of the Earth."

He called for a population reduction to less than 1 billion people. The world population is nearly 6.8 billion as of Dec. 23, 2009. Watson also called for humans to return to primitive lifestyles. "We need to stop flying, stop driving cars, and jetting around on marine recreational vehicles. The Mennonites survive without cars and so can the rest of us."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/julia-...how-use-lasers-japanese-whalers#ixzz0cAxuxvNb

7. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Cripes --is he Al khadda ?

Thats it for me, hes an idiot, even GP abandoned him.

For the sake of the whale, arrest this dangerous man.

He wants us to re-wild while he buys 2 million dollar carbon fibre 50 KNT boats.

He should throw away his VHF and tout the japanees through a funnel.

Hypocritical bigot.

8. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Imagine This

Hello...

Imagine me - I design some dumb *** looking boat and try to go around the world in it - that fucks up - so I paint it in low VC paint - I have not been ashore for awhile - cause I got shipyard bills that I ran away from - that would plug any corporate lawyers wife’s *** for at least 3 months of menstrual bleeding - then I go off my medication and think that my Loomis Star Treck - 'crack head' boat - can fend itself against a Japanese whale packer...
    Imagine me - imagine this - cry your tears - this is the ******* who drives 30 KMS in a 60 - we give them a green arrow to the left and they cross two lanes to turn right - they are the monkeys who - DO NOT GET THE BANANAS...
    Go spike a tree so some logger dies while you wipe your *** with soft tissue...

HERE IT IS - ANY LEGITIMATE AND LEGAL WORK THAT HAS BEEN DONE BY OTHERS - IS MADE A MOCKERY OF - AND GIVEN TO THE OTHER SIDE - AS DEFENSE OF THEIR ACTIONS BY *******S LIKE THIS...

Raising attention to a cause - by being ******* stupid - should be left to ME ...

See South Texas - see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMk208Op1Jc ... She says - 'what'...

SH.

9. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

What's even funnier is that Earthracer (Ady Gil) was originally built to run on biodiesel, in an attempt to promote supposedly eco-friendly, renewable energy sources. When the SS bought it, they started running it on regular diesel instead.

10. Sean Herron

Troy - Everyone

Hello...
    This is so ******* loaded - I LOVE IT ...
    I hate these poly wearing dogoods...
    SH.

11. Sean Herron

Time To Post All Links

Hello...
    Lets post all the ******** here - in one place...
    SH.

12. mark775

mark775 Guest

13. Boston

Boston Previous Member

no idea what your trying to say there Sean but I do like the tune
    B

hey troy
    we most definitely need some serious population reduction
    basically every problem we have is based on overpopulation
    Im ok with that realization

its the equitable manor in which you achieve population reduction that is elusive
    not the idea that it needs to take place

that or we start looking to colonize another planet
    cause we are running out of stuff
    fast

although if the going gets all that rough we could always start eating vegans and burning politicians for fuel
    as Ive said before
    dried ground and mashed into convenient sized logs they probably burn just fine
    and vegans are bound to taste good
    although you might want to dunk the dread lock types into a cattle bath
    bugs you know

14. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Are you sure? I thought it ran on whale blubber oil.

15. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Fly over the Earth 40,000 ft and it looks like no one lives there. The time will come when we will have to separate out and make more towns and cities.

Las Vagas did it, yup lots of people here get used to it cos this is nothing.

I don't think the inland revenue would be too interested in this idea.

Maybe we should sterilize girls at birth but only from poor families. Or poison baby milk . I don't see any other way of doing it

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.