44 Foot Boat Free

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Capt Mike, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Capt Mike

Capt Mike Junior Member

Default 44 foot boat free
    He left a post on another site, I am trying to help him. If I was done with mine I would love to bring this boat to TN and restore it. I just don't have the money or time to do two right now.

This is a 44' with twin running 454's. The boat in moveable in the water in New Port Richey Florida, and needs some TLC. I have the title and books for the motor and trans that both work. My job as a helicopter pilot just does not give my a lot of time to work on it. It needs bottom work and and cosmetic work. I have lots of parts and have done a lot to it,like new water system, new electric box and wires, some wood floors but windows leaked a little so they might need a little work. This is a good boat to restore for free. Need to go asap. Hate to see it go, but it must. E-mail me @ rc091878@yahoo.com or call @ 727-645-6085 cell 727-645-2547

www.bigwoodboat.com
    Edit/Delete Message

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.