Gallery

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by duluthboats, Sep 2, 2002.

1. duluthboats

duluthboats Senior Dreamer

Just a quick note to say if any of you haven’t checked out the gallery, you should. I would give it a 5 star rating. Thanks Jeff, for a forum that just gets better and better.
    :D Gary

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Thanks Gary!

I think the gallery will be a nice addition too, and thanks to everyone who has already posted some images for others to look at. And if you haven't yet, you are welcome to post some projects, drawings, or just great boats for the rest of us to look at. I also placed a teaser on the forums homepage which will rotate a random strip of thumbnails.

And I also upgraded the gallery scrpit from perl to php so if you have an existing web site and want to post a a couple of images of a project and then link to your web site for more info, the links will now be active for visitors to click on.

Thanks everyone!

3. sharkeymarine

sharkeymarine 2 Fins Up!!

Thanks Jeff!!! I am sure we will see a great deal of interesting photos come to that gallery....

4. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Thanks sharkey - I was going to ask if you would add some of your photos to the gallery. They look great. Thanks!

--more, more, we want more ;)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.