Plz help me!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by ruminame, Dec 14, 2009.

1. ruminame

ruminame Junior Member

I am new user of rhino.i did installed the plugin rhino marine but i dont knoe how to built a hull in rhino/
    if any can can help me by sending detail how to do it will be a great help for me.
    any kind of pdf tutorial or any thing will be a great help for me.step by step tutorial will be more appreciable.
    if any one can then plz help me.i am a student of Naval Architecture & it will be a great help for my Project.

2. Red Tide

Red Tide Junior Member

3. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

There isn't anything that Rhino can do for you, without the specific understanding of the principles of yacht design and the structural engineering, commonly employed therein. Anything less then this is literally a crap shoot, with pretty pictures and fancy software. How much do you know about yacht design and engineering in general?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.