On So Many Levels...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello....

I saw a lot of happy clowns...

SH.

2. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

On so many levels

You crossed over to the US again, didn't you....:)

3. artemis

artemis Steamboater

American bashing again. Right now most of us aren't happy... and the only clown is the one sitting in the White House - the one elected (don't know by who, as everyone I talk to say they voted for the other guy). :(

4. longliner45

longliner45 Senior Member

the choises were so bad ,,,,,,,,,,,,we didnt have a chance,,longliner

5. charmc

charmc Senior Member

No one voted for Nixon either .... or for Clinton after he got caught playing with the intern, amazing how these guys get elected with no one voting for them.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6. longliner45

Ill be honest ,,,I voted for *******,,,,,,,,,,but please ,,,al gore?can you imagine what it would be like ,,with him in charge ,,after 9/11?

7. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

well Longlip for one,and we all know he stole the election result (BUSH)
    If you USA people(notice I dID not say Americans, cos America is made up of many nations) only knew how unpopular you have become, so its up to you to tRy and change,
    This is not USA bashing, but plain unadultered fact, I have lost count of the places I have been , and the sentiment is the same everywhere, ranging from pure unadulterated hatred to plain distain

You have been led up the garden path well and truly, your leader along with ours, is a mass murderer and should be put on trial But Hell they both go to Church and Lordy they are atoned for their sins
    You a re directly resonsible for killing at conservative figures 225000% more than were kileld at twin towers, you have been in 28 wars since WW2, now tell me the USA people are not to blame

8. longliner45

well jack ,,I can see you are not a man of your word,,,you said you couldent see my filth ,,,,well ,,he didnt steal the elections ,,,we voted his dumb *** in ,,as for the world hating us ,,I guess so ,,I was a victom of jimmy carter and ronald reagon,,in nicoragua and honduras,,,jimmy said we are sandinista,,ronald said we are contra,,,,,,,,,so switch sides,,,this is one problem with us politics,,,,,as for the latter ..I would rather kill 225000% any day than have them harm one hair on an american,,,,,and those that dont like us ,,,remember,,,,we are all not like bush,,,and in america,,we are still free ,,,,,the traffic is still one way,,,,,incoming...all are welcome,,,,,,,and make no bones about it ,,we are one united nation,,people of all worlds,,but yet one ,,longliner,,,,,,,,,,by the way jack ,,put some cloths on,,,,,,

9. Bergalia

Bergalia Senior Member

On so many levels

Longliner; Charmc; Lazeyjack; and Artemis...Sorry I spoke....:(

10. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

I will tell only the truth in hear ole boy, trouble is, USA, is starved of the truth, people near the Can border get REAL news, the truth is hidden from the others
    Its Ok long, I love ya really

11. kach22i

kach22i Architect

Maybe you only know nice good people.:)
    No kidding, nobody voted for Nixon after Watergate broke loose either.

A article I suggest you read:

Network Hosting Attorney Scandal E-Mails Also Hosted Ohio's 2004 Election Results
    http://www.alternet.org/story/50941/
    By Steven Rosenfeld and Bob Fitrakis

EDIT:
    During the dark days of build up to a foolish war, the Toronto Star, CBC and BBC were the only news sources not brain washed and spouting the same lies. Even PBS had a wimpy voice, a true disapointment. I've been part of "the border audience" all my life, and it does make a big difference.

12. TerryKing

TerryKing On The Water SOON

Even when I lived in Vermont, in that era, I had lots of other viewpoints via the web.. See http://terryking.us/news where I start off each day....

Since then, well, I Voted With My Feet. I will not live in the USA again until HE is gone.. So it looks like 2009 or so.

Not that Africa or China are perfect.. far from it.. but its MY countries reputation, and MY personal representation of it and explanation of it that were trashed by those guys in the White House.

A taxi driver asked me about a month ago, **When you go back to USA?**
    My only answer: *When That Guy goes back to Texas..

13. longliner45

Terry,,tell the truth ,,you will go back to USA,,when your wifes teaching contract expires,,,you will make a beeline home ,, you didnt choose to go away from usa ,,you followed the money ,,,your wifes money,, so ,,,,,why try to come off like some big contientous objector????if it is so bad here ,,,stay there...longliner

14. Trevlyns

Trevlyns Senior Citizen/Member

An idle observation... This Sean Herron sure knows how to start a thread!!... so many clowns...

15. longliner45

dont you mean ,,,obviose,,,,,,,

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.