I am the victim of everything

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by gonzo, Oct 6, 2009.

1. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

Since there are lots of threads where people whine and complain about how they are victims of everything, I decided to just come out with it. I know it takes courage and some of the conspiracy theory exponents will warn me that the goverment or one of the secret organizations will take me out. It doesn't matter, someone had to do it.

2. RHP

RHP Senior Member

No, I'm Spartacus.

I flew from the UK to Brazil last night and was thrilled to get an emergency isle seat. Until the stewardess asked the woman sitting next to me to change seat to allow a woman with a baby to sit there. :rolleyes:

3. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

I saw a History channel special about people like recently. Of course they were later abducted.

4. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Women with babies should never be in emergency isle, who did you fly with Pakistan International?

I don't know how you can stand cattle class flights.

Business is the only way, its not only the fabulous seats and service but checking in and the lounges.

Its 2 times as much but ten times better which makes it cheap.

5. masalai

masalai masalai

I have a solution for that Frosty, take video of everyone who even farts and play it back several times cackling with "mad" laughter, They FEAR your "madness" and behave very carefully for the rest of the flight... I don't fly very often now but has worked well for me... I reckon the "wide open eyes intense look" on some of Seans' photographs would enhance the effect....:D:D:D:D

6. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

I've found if you talk to an "imaginary friend", people will generally leave you alone. I've used this gag on people in the check out line at the supermarket. It's loads of fun, people don't know what to say, how to handle you and truly fear any interaction may just set you off.

7. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

PAR, We actually all have an imaginary friend, Sean, any of his attributes would certainly give us more "space".......

If you remember the 60's, you certainly weren't "there".....

8. RHP

RHP Senior Member

Middle section old bean, middle section......... :cool:

9. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

I am the victim again. Instead of talking about my ordeal everyone is hijacking my thread. CONSPIRACY

10. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

What ordeal? Let me guess,---there is no Harley rentals in London? Lap dancing bars are more expensive than USA? The Queen wont see you? --------- come on then spit it out.

11. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

In the USA you can put dollar bills in the girl's garter. The smallest bill in the UK is a fiver which is eight dollars. I tried sticking a pound coin in and got kicked out.

12. masalai

masalai masalai

Cheapskate...:D:D:D

13. rambo!

rambo! Junior Member

What you describe is just bumps on the road....you should meet my wife..:eek:

14. masalai

masalai masalai

RHP Totally at a loss as to where it may be - - or even could be - - - You may like to locate Canberra on googleEarth or googlemaps and then you will see the issues a shallow man-made lake in the Australian Capital Territory... An email to the likes of http://www.thecoastalpassage.com/ based on the mid coast of Queensland may help if they publish your email....

15. RHP

RHP Senior Member

Will do so Mas. I shall mention your name... :D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.