1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Wanted Bumpa Stickas

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by WickedGood, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WickedGood

WickedGood Guest

Bumper Stickers Wanted

Print me up a bunch of Vinyl Bumper Stickers and Ill take you fishing!

thinking of having some done up to hand out to Tourists

Kind of a nice souvineer when they book a charter they will get a free T shirt and a Maine Bumpa Sticka

as the Quebec Licence plate says. Je Me Souviens which translates into Lend me your Souvineers

[​IMG]

2. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

"Je me souviens" is short for I remember that Canada used to be a French colony, so why did I have to learn the dreaded English language?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.