1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Old Grady White 414 - free to good home

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by OBXIce, Jan 15, 2012.

1. OBXIce

OBXIce Junior Member

I have an old Grady that has no motor or outdrive. The hull is in decent shape. It has a cuddy cabin. The trailer that it is on is not safe for travel. I want to keep the trailer anyway. The boat was given to me and I do not have a title or bill of sale. There is a slim chance that I may be able to get the original bill of sale. It has an NC number on the side of it. I was going to fix it up but just don't have the time or faclities to do it. If you want to see pictures or would be interested please email me at obxfireguy@hotmail.com. The boat is located on the Outer Banks of NC. I think it is an 1989 or 90 model.

2. OBXIce

OBXIce Junior Member

Just an update.... this is a 1975 model Grady. If anybody wants it, let me know please. If it is not gone soon, I think I will have to take the sawzaw to it. Small piece at a time in the trash. Really hate to do that but it has to go from my yard somehow.

3. Saltwater1

Saltwater1 New Member

Have you posted this on thehulltruth.com? Lots of guys there who are looking for project hulls. Shame to have to trash one but I know the feeling when something has to go..

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.