Okay, how many will admit to ever wanting to put a crow's nest on your sailboat?

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by souljour2000, May 21, 2012.

1. brian eiland

brian eiland Senior Member

2. yipster

yipster designer

3. souljour2000

souljour2000 Senior Member

I'd rather just get in the dinghy and launch onto some beach at 2 am and find a hotel jacuzzi to borrow for a bit in the winters down here in FLA... the summers here are just too hot for one...but If I was in Northern Europe...I'd want one I think yeah...maybe even want one more than a crow's nest yeah...they have got to demand alot of juice though...not exactly something for the bare-bones tightwad cruiser folks

4. CutOnce

CutOnce Previous Member

Brings to mind a quote from the movie "Trading Places (1983)" where Eddie Murphy (as Billy Ray) says to Denholm Elliott (as Coleman the Butler) "When we was kids, if we wanted Jacuzzi, we had to fart in the tub". Certainly lower power consumption, but at increased green house gases.

--
    CutOnce

5. souljour2000

souljour2000 Senior Member

...lol... classic....Eddie used to be so good...then he seems to have somehow developed a fetish for prosthetics and kids movies...kinda strange combo but whatever..,"trading places" ...the fart hot tub....the fart game...Will Ferell is okay...Mike Myers was the last decent comedian to do a movie...and it wasn't "the Love guru"...sorry Will ferell but" Elf" was your first and last good movie...anyway...good fart tub reference Cut.....

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.