Another Question

Discussion in 'Wooden Boat Building and Restoration' started by scott_n06, Jul 9, 2010.

1. scott_n06

scott_n06 Junior Member

Which would be easier to build for a first timer, the mouse or the one sheet skiff?

2. apex1

apex1 Guest

Some links would get you more replies, and be polite too.

Not all the experts here know about your dream boat.................:D

Regards
    Richard

3. scott_n06

scott_n06 Junior Member

4. apex1

apex1 Guest

Did not say you are unpolite! But not all members here share your thoughts about a perfect boat. Therefore one should assume not all of us are familiar with "a mouse"..............

Posting sufficient info about the project one plans, makes it much more likely to get valuable response or advice.

I for example never wade through the task of searching for pictures or plans when the thread opener does not provide them.
    Why should I accept that he wastes my time to do him a favour, when he would have just to add a link or post a picture of a boat he is very familiar with???

And,
    from a first glimpse I tend to favour the skiff, but others will most probably have some first hand experience with one of these designs and chime in here to comment.

Regards
    Richard

5. scott_n06

scott_n06 Junior Member

I see from what I have read about these plans I assumed most here would know about them however once again I see where asmuing gets me lol.

I was thinking the skiff looked easier as well just for the fact that its flat bottom.