not politics or religion but just plain annoying for no reason...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by lewisboats, Apr 15, 2012.

1. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

We must have posted at the same time. You made my morning Hoyt.

2. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Or you can go to thread tools at the top of the page to delete that subscription.

3. hoytedow

I hope you didn't spew your coffee. That sometimes happens. :D

4. J Feenstra

J Feenstra Junior Member

@upchurchmr: click unsubscript.

For a contribution to the thread: I disagree.

5. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

I'm not trying to start a 'boycott Frosty' movement. I personally don't want to deal with him anymore, and my solution was to put him back on ignore -- but that's just me.

6. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Getting a bit out of line don't you think gentlemen , not to mention a bit petty.

It appears your knowledge of bird flu and the consequential preparation of such is non existent.

Should you not be more concerned, instead of discommunication. But that just me!!

If troy gets up at 4 AM sitting and clucking on the fence we will know what happened.

7. masalai

masalai masalai

Oh my what a lot of "thin skinned readers" are to be found of occasion......... If I want to watch a good "fight to unconsciousness in a bar" - to have a camera where some frequent would be interesting, to say the least.... So much testosterone. . . . . . . . :eek: :p

8. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Considering the reasons you give for handing out negative rep, I don't think you should be talking about 'thin skinned' people.:)

But I'll admit: at least you sign your rep hits.

1 person likes this.
  9. PAR

What do you mean so much testosterone? I'm woman, in fact just a lesbian trapped in a man's body . . .

10. upchurchmr

upchurchmr Senior Member

Thanks, but I was really just making a comment. But, I did unsubscribe.

If this hurts so much why pick at the scab?

11. Leo Lazauskas

Leo Lazauskas Senior Member

Best reason for "Don't ask don't tell" ever!!!!1!

12. PAR

Scab picking is a dieing art, though I've been generous enough to share this appreciation to several family members, if only to have someone carry on when I'm gone. I have to admit I look forward to a good, meaty scab and it's usually the first thing I think of, when I get up and wipe the blood off something. "Damn that'll be a good one in a few days" is my usual thought, with a hint of excitement if it's a real good ding and I'll try hard to let it get good and ripe, before enjoying the first tearing exploits. I can't be the only one that looks forward to a good scab, no more then a teenage boy looks forward to a big, fat, juicy zit to pop during prom week. This is actually prep, for the more serious work of ripping scabs off later in life, I suspect, though I have no AMA sponsored data to support this rational.

13. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

This thread just took a serious dive in quality --if you think it had any in the first place.

Do you chew the scab after your prized it off. Irresistible.

14. hoytedow

Good morning, PAR and Frosty.

15. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

I had an abscess on my ******* once, man that thing did hurt. I suffered days before it matured. It was quite a few years ago now but you dont forget things like that.

It was all from the bilges of the boat as the kitchen waste was released into the engine room bilge before being pumped out. I was plagued with them and the missus had one too on her lip. We were told this by another owner of the same type of boat as they too had been plagued in this way.

Sure enough a clean out and bleached the hell out of the engine room bilge cured it.

The mechanics of it were that the bacteria was breathed and then when showering it would trickle down the body. from the nose. I had one on my back the size of a penny.

Many Taiwanese boats would bilge internally. Not politics or religion but really annoying.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.