nose diving riveira

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by aussiebrian, Feb 25, 2010.

1. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

So you like to be a sheep and follow everyone else !!
    We are individuals and we all think differantly !If we didnt we would never progress and the future would stand still . Paint it bright pink !!! :confused:

2. J3

J3 Junior Member

No, sorry. I wasn't familiar with the term/brand/color RedHand. I don't particularly like the color myself in general, but it needs to compliment the gorgeous wood on deck and the rest of the boat without outshining IMO.

3. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Completely unnecessary post, in my opinion.

Why are you calling him a 'sheep' for going with a traditional color? I think it's quite appropriate for the purpose. Obviously a lot of other people think the same, or it would never have hung around long enough to become a tradition....

If it doesn't fit your personal tastes, deal with it instead of getting petty and insulting. It isn't your boat, and I'll bet you can't even see it from your house.

4. mark775

mark775 Guest

I think he may have actually been pointing out MY pettiness with that post... I undersatnd trying to match a color. I wouldn't do it but I'm glad to hear there is a purpose!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.