Noise and Vibration Forum

Discussion in 'Education' started by issac82, Jul 11, 2008.

1. issac82

issac82 Junior Member

Hi,

Does anybody know about a discussion forum about the noise and vibration research and where I can meet people who are doing their studies in this field? or just a forum for discussion of researchers about any field of naval architecture?

1 person likes this.
  2. MikeJohns

MikeJohns Senior Member

You can start a thread in boat design if you like.

Vibration analysis is a very common procedure always done in a FEA package these days. How are your bessel functions :)

3. ASM

ASM Senior Member

Issac..

I happen to work at Van Cappellen Consultancy and we are a marine noise and vibration reduction consultancy group. Provided we are not talking bout possible clients for ourselves, I might be able to give you some advise or anyone for that matter..... www.vancappellen.org if you would like to know more of our work

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.