No natural disasters in 2009

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Frosty, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Goodbye Micheal Jackson,-- the kids in your street can play out again you perverted lunatic.

Who else kicked the bucket in 2009?

2. masalai

masalai masalai

Britanny Murphy, USA hollywood?, - Bud Tingwell, Aussy actor, - David Carradine USA Actor, - Dom DeLuise, USA actor, - Edward Kennedy, USA, - Farrah Fawcett, USA actor, - Jett Travolta, USA, - John Updike ? author? - Mollie Sugden UK actor, - Patrick Swayze USA, actor, - Ted Kennedy, USA politician, - Walter Cronkite, USA broadcaster, - That Perth actor in Breakback Mountain, - Mick Cocks, Australian musician (Rose Tattoo), liver cancer. -

more here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_in_2009

3. masalai

masalai masalai

Erik Gates, 47, American electrician and model rocket expert (MythBusters), injuries from a fall.
    Oral Roberts, 91, American evangelist, founder of Oral Roberts University, complications from pneumonia.
    Don Lane, TV personality hailing from USA - stayed in Australia from near the first days of B&W TV and through to recent times... Most loved for live shows especially "The Don Lane Show"...

4. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

So Jackson was the only perverted lunatic apart from that break back mountain puff.

Sigh--- nothing to do,--- painted the crews quarters this morning, the missus has been fishing and gone off with her mates, --to eat shell fish possibly-- sigh---, had cold pita bread and cold beans out of the can last night on me own,---sigh-- might go to the pub a bit,---happy new year.

5. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

What you mean that bald bloke on Mythbusters that wore a berry?

6. masalai

masalai masalai

I dont know - use the link in wikipeadia, he is in the first month displayed and most of the text is 'hotlinked' elsewhere - might be a pic?

My lovely lady is in India visiting her mum... - don't be so lazy, make yourself a nice curry... I got XXXX in the fridge - Now I am hungry too - CYA I am off to have a feed and some beer (XXXX)

7. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Make a curry?--- Geeez there is a Malaysian/Indian curry house just outside the marina gates. I can get 2 naan bread and a curry for less than a Ausie dollar.

Fresh cooked naan bread cooked in a Chicken Tikka oven before your very eyes,---now im hungry.

I wish he would'nt pick his nose while he kneads the do, im not joking either.

8. masalai

masalai masalai

Does he remove the thread worms from his ring as well? *** scratching?

9. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

Lets make it more interesting Frostbite:D Lets predict who will be cashing in their chips during 2010:?:

I already made mine - Nelson Mandela wont see the end of 2010....and apartheid will be blamed for his death:confused:

1 person likes this.
  10. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Yes i'm afraid he does,--can we not talk about this anymore, I might have to go there yet today.

What might be even more interesting Wyn is who "needs" to kick the bucket,--Robert Mugabe , Gadaffi

11. masalai

masalai masalai

12. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Yes well, mugabe should have been removed long ago.

What new technologies are in the future for us. Seems like broadband radar is one.

13. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Hey newbie!! yes you, the one that managed to deduct a massive 6 points with a fantastic reason of "wrong"

Perhaps you might like to share your interest and come up with a natural disaster apart from you joining the forum.

Sign your names you whinging worms,!! what can I do? what are you scared of.

14. masalai

masalai masalai

Probably a child on school holidays, back to school, he will be bragging how he "showed one adult"....

If an adult, should be ashamed and endeavour to grow up... 'Petulant children', psychologist reports suggest, with those personality traits, also persist in wetting their pants up to their teen years - lack of self control, diminished self esteem and low self confidence, possibly resulting from domineering mother/s and/or abusive fathers who also had/have similar problems....

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.