Software

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by weys, Jan 11, 2007.

1. weys

weys Naval architect student

I am student designing a sailing cat of 17m. I am desinging it in combination with ABS and ISO , I saw a program by Vicanti http://www.vacantisw.com/absconstruct.htm

A construction program i was wondering has anybody experience with this program , Are there other similar programs ?

Because now I only have scanned pdf files from ABS out of 1994 and that doesn't work easy .

Maurits

2. CGN

CGN Senior Member

you can download the rules for free on the abs site, better use the rules and spreadsheet than a program. this way you will learn the rules.

cheers

3. weys

weys Naval architect student

I have downloaded the rules from Abs but they scanned in pdf files , and the problem is you cannot search , so i was wondering if somebody has the rules digitally now have to scroll down entire pdf files to find something.