Newbe

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by messman, Nov 21, 2008.

1. messman

messman Junior Member

Hi All,

I am new here, and while I am an experienced woodworker, I am new to boat building. So expect of alot of questions that probably have been answered to some degree already, and trust me I am full of them. I will try to stick to one subject until I understand it and then move one to another one.

WARNING IT MIGHT TAKE A FEW KICKS IN THE HEAD BEFORE I UNDERSTAND SOMETHING:D :D

2. marshmat

marshmat Senior Member

Welcome aboard :)
    I think you'll find this a valuable place to hang out now and then.
    I'll try to avoid kicking you in the head ;) As long as you're trying and keep an open mind, you'll be most welcome in virtually any discussion on here. We only kick the ones who get locked into some completely backwards idea and refuse to give up things that are obviously hopeless. Most of the discussion here is among the most civilized on the 'Net.

3. messman

messman Junior Member

Thanks for the welcome. Now no kicking me in the head :confused: and here I thought I was going to get the help I needed. Ohh wait a minute I need to find a forum on therapy :p to get the help I need...Is there a therapist in the house? :D :D

I am sure that I will get the help that I need from you all.:cool:

Chris

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  4. masalai

masalai masalai

Welcome, - - but when you need a booze break and have no booze of money or outlets are shut talking crap is acceptable within the context of the thread "Drivel.." thread is anything except serious discussion on boats....

Enjoy and have fun...
    several who remain nameless :D:D:D and several who claim to do that but will send you mad...

5. messman

messman Junior Member

masalai,

thanks for the welcome. You mean I am suppose to take breaks for booze??? and i thought I could drink while doing other things, :mad: Dang it. Run out of booze???? Never :D :D So lets Drivel on.

Chris

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.