New years day reputation points

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Frosty, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

I don't feel nice or polite any more. Someone took points from me - the reason as above.

The type of person that would smile in your face then behind your back tells everyone what a **** you are. Lack of gutts and personality. Holds a clean image up front but abuse the wife and kids at home.

2. dskira

dskira Previous Member

I will not have said it better. Even the one who sign can be troglodytes.
    By the way I didn't know they have caves in England, but for sure some have helmet with a little propeller turning at fast pace on top :D

3. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Ponts are now taken for drivel as well :( I was under the impression you take points when someone gives bad advice.

4. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Now you understand how I feel. They gave you a negative without signing I suppose. It happens to me on the pirate thread.
    Some morron forget that as a new commer their negatives are grey not red.
    At least the old cheddar with port signed, I have to give that to him. :D

5. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Oh yes and with a vengeance. They went on me like a volture, even if they didn,t read my post.
    No reason, just a mob instinct. Pathetique.
    I never ever gave a negative, I think it's wrong. But some find it arrousing to use the very little power the forum rule gave to them.

6. masalai

masalai masalai

Frosty, Someone gave Fanie some negative reputation anonymously again - still, such childish petulant behaviour is just so disgusting and marks a regressive or is that degenerate personality?

1 person likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.