Member GeoH and Allweather Boat

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Imdok, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Imdok

Imdok New Member

GeoH ......
    I've never found anybody that owns an Allweather Boat and I've been searching around for years.
    I apologize for the intrusion. I'd like to ask you a few questions about your Allweather boat. I've been to the website but I need a couple of answers if you have the time.
    It's my dream boat for cruising Prince William Sound and for going to where I stay on the northwest side of Ahfognak Island, leaving from Homer,AK.

There aren't many of them around due to their low production number and I figured you may know more about them.

Is there an Allweather Boat Owners' Group?

Fished Bristol Bay a summer myself (mid 1980's) and did a little contracting too.

Also, If any other members have any info on the boat I'd appreciate a shout.

Thanks

2. juiceclark

juiceclark Previous Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.