1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

NEW Silicon Bronze Nails

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by HardinNails, Feb 22, 2011.

1. HardinNails

HardinNails New Silicon Bronze Nails

I have 12ga, ring shank -silicon bronze nails in 15 degree, plastic collation. They are designed to be used with popular pneumatic coil nail guns. Im the exclusive manufacturer and patent designer of these quality boat nails. I know what its like hammering 6000 nails - Guaranteed to save you time and fingers :) - Please feel free to contact me via email and or visit my website @ www.hardinnails.com - Mike

2. bronzefasteners

bronzefasteners Previous Member

We have all kinds of silicon bronze nails

We have all kinds of silicon bronze nails from 15g to 6g.length is 4" max.Please compare it with yours.Thank you.

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.