Cheap one for Cav

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by catsketcher, Dec 17, 2012.

1. catsketcher

catsketcher Senior Member

2. cavalier mk2

cavalier mk2 Senior Member

I'm not cheap Phil, just inexpensive. That is actually a little less than what I got mine for but we didn't have the dry rot.

Over here wet doesn't even begin to describe the last 3 months. I put my boat in the storm hole for the first time of the season yesterday and it is blowing but not like what was forecast. I like the idea of having a fixer up Nicol in OZ so I can go back and forth skipping winter. Alas obligations and funds are keeping this a dream for now but I'm thinking about it.

If it is 13 meters it might be a Nicol Buccaneer but is most likely a Cavalier stretched or mis measured. Come on Catsketcher, go for it I know you like them.

3. catsketcher

catsketcher Senior Member

I have three boats now. I would love an old Nicol but in the end you can't buy all the old boats that need fixing.

cheers

Phil

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.