"Advanced Hull Speed" design new & Upgrade existing watercrafts

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by AmnonMikeCohen, Jun 5, 2008.

1. AmnonMikeCohen

AmnonMikeCohen Inventor

Further to the now old posting by

2. EStaggs

EStaggs Senior Member

Doesn't this constitute a terms of service violation? Shouldnt it be posted elsewhere if it involves monetary exchange?

Look further down the list, there is a location for it.

E

3. masalai

masalai masalai

Amnon, I am sure you are aware the concept of this site is the free sharing of information, please do so and let the members of this forum enjoy debating and evaluating your ideas.

If you are determined to MARKET your product or ideas for a fee - kindly go elsewhere of pay to advertise as do the proud sponsors to this forum...

The idea is, those who have expertise or commercial knowledge, offer their assistance and advice at no charge up to a point, then send a Personal Message to any individual seeking "commercial advice/support" suggesting that it would be appropriate to pay for further support, as it is, after all, their commercial business.

4. AmnonMikeCohen

AmnonMikeCohen Inventor

I am not marketing, I am sharing news and the opportunity

Thanks for your information, masalai and also EStaggs and point which has been pointed to me before, and yet, for some reason few people do think I am trying to market a product here - which I am not - I am trying to let people know about yet new knowhow merging in the Maritime Industry, related to my discovery and inventions.

I am here, because I understand, that this special website is a meeting place for mariners and professionals who are very committed to sharing knowhow of the Maritime existing knowhow as well as help to new mariners who like or need to know about boats and ships and the design plus science related to the industry.

What I am doing, is sharing yet new knowhow I hope the industry will gain, before I die with my inventions staying unknown because I was not able to find the proper people also needed to be part of the introduction and growth of this industry we all love.

Kind of like telling about my brainchild so that A Father to my invention is found to help me as The Mother of invention - and so that the brainchild will not be lost for the industry, because the proper partner was not found.

:!: Please also note:
    The sponsors of this website, as well as professionals extending goodwill to all mariners who visit this website, sponsors and professionals who may know a person or corporation seeking to advance the industry with me, are actually now in position to benefit and enjoy the rewards of supporting this website, by being informed at this website about this yet new original important invention yet to be published under patent laws, be first informed as potential partners or investors in publishing with me the inventor the new knowhow already developed that I can not put on the market by myself alone, and as I can only share with the readership of this website, that the new technology already exists, is safe and tested, but not in use and very wanted and needed with the increased fuel costs.
    Only after there is a new company which can serve the whole industry is formed, we shall be able to also come here and share the trade secrets, new science and facts, pictures and design information I can not yet share with all who seek to reach better fuel and performance efficiency from the inventions of "Superior Surface Effects Technologies" new art and science.

The actual opportunity, is posted at BX and other websites including my own, and nothing about the commercial project is mentioned at this website, only its existence and descriptions of the new knowhow and its benefits.

5. kengrome

kengrome Senior Member

Amnon,

Let me know if you'd like to bring or send one to me so I can install it on the bottom of one of my boats and test it personally. Assuming it work as described and does not negatively affect the boat's performance and handling characteristics I'll consider presenting it to my venture capital investment partners.

1 person likes this.
  6. BWD

BWD Senior Member

Hmmm. Mini-sponsons cum skid fins, angle varied mechanically to suit sea state?
    Show us something.

7. EStaggs

EStaggs Senior Member

Ken I have offered the same, twice, without so much as a reply.

I have several different hulls that I could attach them to, varying from wood to composite to aluminum, ranging in size from 11 feet to 38 feet, monohull and multihull, outboard, inboard, IO, and jet. We have a small group of builders on this lake, and between us have 30+ boats we could use to do verifiable testing with, but he wasn't willing to so much as reply to my previous requests.

E

8. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Moving thread to Open Discussion for now because
    So it's really more a discussion of how to raise money than boat design itself.

9. AmnonMikeCohen

AmnonMikeCohen Inventor

I am showing what I legally am allowed, at no risk

While your note is not as clear to me as I make my notes for all to understand me, I do understand your and everyone's impatience's with my not showing all the pictures, and only just few safe ones I can, to show the result of the invention installed, as it is seen in my signature picture of a cruiser lifted to fly you can see, plus the pictures I show in the profile, and all the pictures and old videos I show at my private corporate website.

I am showing what I legally am allowed, at no risk to the project, the technology, my expected partners and investors and all the people who will use the invention, not only my large investment in time and R&D.

The sooner I locate my sought and needed Protection Capital for the project, you and all readers here will be among the first to be informed and see.

I am sorry that in the world we live, and just like a wonderful beautiful and rich woman may feel, that while the technology is highly valued and will be in vast demand as it shows up in the world as news and product to add to existing boats and ships, it must be very careful not to be prostituted intellectually, just to satisfy the ones who have strong desires for it or even just interest in it.

10. AmnonMikeCohen

AmnonMikeCohen Inventor

NO, it is sharing wisdom if one is in similar position, but

Beyond the reasons why I am not yet able to show and tell, but only tell; it is about a new design of hulls which can take advantage of a discovery and the related inventions of A New Design as well as An UpGrade product for all boats, as small as a rowing boat and as big and fast as a world class racing boat, plus as big as yachts as there are and ships as large as Aircraft carriers.
    It is about a new change in the industry, so major, that most Naval Architects and Designers will adopt to this new innovative way of employing the "Superior Surface Effects" Capabilities of my discovery based invention.

I am more frustrated then anyone, that in the last 12 years, no one came up with honest interest in this opportunity; so please accept my apologies and know, that I am the one who is suffering from the problems of trust and greed and unfairness in the industry, more then all the mariners I love to help and share my invention with, for better safer faster and more economic boating.

11. masalai

masalai masalai

Amnon, It seems no one is of a mind to agree with you.... I suggest that you employ the services of a professional organisation in marketing and or promotion after defining exactly what you want to do apart from "promoting a dream" which cannot be released for public view... What you have may be of use/value, but in the current form and amount of technical information released makes your efforts in this forum inappropriate and pointless....

In an effort to be constructive, you need to do several things
    1) Prepare and present a business plan of conservative and professional standard
    2) Have a professional re-do your website, and avoid heaps of "hutzpar" decorated with coloured text and smilies and other "jiggley" distractions, add decent images and drawings and demonstrate with video footage with relevant data on the bottom of the image. You claim to be professional, then display that in your presentation on your website..

Good luck....

12. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Just a couple of minor points - first try using a few words, this idea of using one word where ten will do is a good way of killing whatever it is your selling!

Actually I couldn't give a poo whatever it is your selling, it probably ain't worth it anyway! so be a nice little boy and go away! You've failed!!

13. EStaggs

EStaggs Senior Member

My wife is a web designer/developer, and couldn't agree more with masalai. Development of a clean concise business plan, and a very sharp looking website will separate you from the crackpots.

I guess my giant question mark is why don't you start small? Patent and produce them yourself instead of trying to become a millionaire overnight? If you have a good idea, and you solidly place the idea in a group of patents, then line up a production facility and start line production, you will make the money slowly at first, and through reinvestment you will become more successful.

As of now, you are relying on the wealth of another to provide for you. Where is the entrepreneurial spirit in that? My dad started a production business that grossed $200 a month 25 years ago with a small business loan. Today, that gross dollar figure is $250,000 per month, with a current growth rate of about 3% per month. There are few (maybe 10 in the last 50 years) ideas that get purchased for millions of dollars right out of the chute.

Go get a set of extrusion dies made. Have the parts built, and market/sell them yourself. Once the idea builds, manufacturers MIGHT get interested in them and purchase contracts to build. Its how most of the world works, and it could work for you. Holding your cards that close to your chest, relying on hype and hyperbole will not be an effective marketing tool.

E

14. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

But I doubt it - too greedy! (unless he changes)

1 person likes this.

15. masalai

masalai masalai

And it is his baby and he will not allow anyone else to see it??????

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.