New Air Conditioner - cool

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Fefas, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Fefas

Fefas Guest

Hi Guys,

My first Post here on the forum, I am really excited.

I have been working on my boat a Bavaria during this summer. It has been good, a lot of challenges. But one thing that was killing me was the heat inside the boat.
    I am so happy that I decided to get a Marine Air Conditioner. Uhhh what a difference. I wish I had made this purchase before. Now even my back cabins are cool. That´s cool.

Just as a tip. I got a Self Contained Unit, made by Marineaire, it is a 12,000 BTU.Small enough o fit anywhere, I placed mine under the seat of my table. Just ran the electrical and water hoses and the thing started working. So quiet, wich is nice.

I got it from Alain from AAMabru here in Fort Lauderdale. They are giving lifetime warranty on the compressors wich is good. Check them out if you are looking for an ac unit.

Well I will be posting more about my boat and my recent status on my building, but I will shurely be extra confortable now that the cabin is not as an oven.

Nice forum by the way. I have being using it for quite some time but it is the first time I register and post. Sorry.

Talk to you guys later.

Regards

Fefas

2. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

Welcome, Fefas! Post some photos of your project.