New name for BoatDesign boards

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by 8knots, Jan 12, 2004.

1. 8knots

8knots A little on the slow side

Just thought you folks would get a kick out of this!
    Talkin to the wife the other day and she says "Anything going on at your male support board" What I say. The boat design place. Oh yeah.. lots I say!
    So now she refers to our little place in the world "The male support board"
    kinda has a ring to it :p LOL
    8Knots

2. MarkC

MarkC Senior Member

Mine says;

'been speaking to your 'friends' again?'

3. duluthboats

duluthboats Senior Dreamer

My wife spends very little time online; she e-mails family and some shopping. She is convinced I’m going off the deep end, she’s also sure that the rest of you are in the same boat. Here is an incident which may have prejudiced her thinking.

One day shortly after I logged off the phone rang, the wife answered and she gets a strange look on her face. She hands me the phone asking if I know so-an-so from Finland. I had a very nice conversation with a member of this forum who was calling from Finland. When I hung up she asked how I knew him, so I explained that we had been exchanging PM’s. Then she asked if we were going to get together some day. (There is a small town about 50 miles north of here named Finland.) I tried to explain that he was in northern Europe, she gave me a funny look and I’m not sure if she believes me.

Gary :D

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Other names

My wife refers to SNAME as the "old fart dinner club".

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.