Whichboat.com Launches

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by Whichboat.com, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Whichboat.com

Whichboat.com New Member

I have just launched the beta version of a new website called www.whichboat.com and would be very grateful to find out what boat designers think.
    I'm open to any all constructive criticism and/or any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    The site is in construction (apologies but it will be completed mid October) and is designed to be a youtube for boaters. I haven't as yet added a sail side to the site.
    I come from a boat designing background and always found it tiresome to try and find out all the individual sites for each boat manufacturer.

If you do have a spare 5 minutes please take a look at my site but even more importantly let me know what you think.

Many thanks

Director.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.