New efficient Hull for Yachts.

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by cothrang, May 23, 2006.

1. AleX`G

AleX`G Junior Member

I would just like to say that the sea phantom looks amazingly cool. Would look better with inboard though ;)

2. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

Reminds me of the BAT Boat. All the drug dealers are going to want to buy it. And the Coast Guard is going to be inspecting and following then around.

3. SeaPhantom

SeaPhantom Junior Member

Bat Boats and The USCG

ALas, the days of building boats for the druggies, then turning around and selling to the Gov't, aka Mr Arronow, are over. No small matter of organized crime statutes. Not my bag.

However, would sure like someone @ the Coiast Guard to take a look. With assistance of aerial survelience drones, could dispalace about eighty percent of the duties of our aging coastal helicopter fleet. At a fraction of the acquisition and operations costs. There is a proposal of similar idea, except very lame in execution, by a multi-billion$ defense contractor, to do same. Except the big defense contractor will end up puffing up the costs to more than the choppers it would replace.

4. SeaPhantom

SeaPhantom Junior Member

Inboard is comming!

Make a wish, and it may be granted... How about ten-cylinders of Ilomor engineering magic?

Attached Files:

5. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

DO you have a real running boat?

However, would sure like someone @ the Coiast Guard to take a look. With assistance of aerial survelience drones, could dispalace about eighty percent of the duties of our aging coastal helicopter fleet. At a fraction of the acquisition and operations costs. There is a proposal of similar idea, except very lame in execution, by a multi-billion$ defense contractor, to do same. Except the big defense contractor will end up puffing up the costs to more than the choppers it would replace.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to ask that question but if you have a boat that runs as promised. I saw video on TV but I take stuff like this like Nigerian Lottery emails.

I can get you in the door with DOD. Of course it is going to have to be militarized and price double or tripled but I think potential is there.

Where are you located? Let me know

6. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

Bentley Yachts

"Recently we've seen some fascinating things from Bentley Yachts, but not sure of the viability of these hull designs, as most look like plans only. There website does not do their designs justice, if they are in fact, a legitimate contender."

I have been seriously considering calling the authorities on Bentley Yachts.
    They take others people pictures photoshop them add their logo to them and claim they have these boats for sale for the bargain price of...

They claim the latest technology available today which is not true and the other half of their boats are ex-Soviet Union designs that where junked twenty years ago.

I don't understand what they are up to, except to get stupid investors into their scheme. Have they ever made a boat, sold a boat, or done anything except show up at some boat shows. Next their going to be selling the Queen Mary, a Nuclear Submarine and Aircraft Carrier.

Please anyone that has any dealing with them add to this post. I am going to add this as thread.