NEW DESIGN * patent pending

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by allwaterboat, Dec 1, 2006.

1. allwaterboat

allwaterboat Junior Member

Hi Everyone.
    Thank You for all your interest's.
    The ALLWATERBOAT has a variable V configuration, forward deadrise is over 35 deg and the aft deadrise is under 8 deg, no 1 one is doing that with Jet (400 hp) and at this Size (26') and at that Weight (6K lbs), if there is can you please send this to me or anybody.
    www.luckyz.com/projects.htm

Yes hull designes can be patent.
    Change a patent by 35% and its called a Utility Patent.

Regards,

Ty

2. stonebreaker

stonebreaker Senior Member

Here you go. Phantom Jet Boats makes 20-28 ft models with inboard jets w/ tunnel hulls to elevate the jet intake. It took me all of five minutes to find these guys. They mention on their website that they don't bother to patent their hulls because of the rate of innovation. But whether they patent or not, it nullifies any patent claim you have if they've already brought a design similar to yours to market. And anyway, in reading your patent abstract, it appears that your patent claim has nothing whatsoever to do with hull size, hull configuration, or engine size, but is simply a patent application for the tunnel design; and tunnels designed to elevate propellers and jets have been around for years.

Good luck with your business venture, but unfortunately I don't think you have anything particularly new that can be patented.
    sj_duravar.jpg sj_ankle.jpg

http://www.compeaus.com/sj_gallery.html

Check out the last tv commercial on this page: http://www.compeaus.com/tv_vids.html

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.