Edon recreational rowing boats

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by jcox911, Jan 9, 2010.

1. jcox911

jcox911 Junior Member

Edon sliding seat rowing boats are made in Australia and imported into the US by Virginia Rowing. They are made of close cell foam sandwich which makes them robust yet light, the only rowing boat I know of made this way.
    They also come complete with detachable pontoons for learning and cold water rowing, again the only rowboat I know of that has these as standard.
    There are a number of other interesting design features that make these boats unique, they're also very affordable. More information is available from

http://www.virginiarowing.com

James

Attached Files:

2. jcox911

jcox911 Junior Member

Interesting

Hi,
    Interesting my comment got moved to "press releases". I can't speak for the people who sell these, i just have one and am fascinated by the design and construction techniques.
    James

3. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Please don't be offended by the post being moved to the press release forum (if we really don't like a post, it would be deleted not moved) - but it seemed more like a promotional post than one meant to illicit discussion or question so it seemed the press release forum would be a better place for it.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.