New Boat Design

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by BulBob, Sep 26, 2006.

1. BulBob

BulBob Paul

There is a new boat design that is remote controled by a single line and requires no electric or fuel. www.bulltbobber.com

Attached Files:

2. Chris Ostlind

Chris Ostlind Previous Member

Just when you think that you've seen everything... along comes Ol' BulBob with his ELDCA (Extreme Light Displacement Contained Area) hull design. This is just what the military has been looking for in their quest to get all things tactical to the samllest and most remote controlled as possible for Homeland Security. One can never tell when the Evil-Doers will start sending Manatees upstream with explosives.

One thing, though, Ol' BulBob... it does require a fuel source to maintain proper discreet orientation.

3. BulBob

BulBob Paul

No it just requires a restaint (the fishing line) and a current and you an go where you want down stream.

As far as national security my first and only shipment from China was held up by customs inspectors in LA for 5 frick'n weeks because it had the word "Bullet" on the boxes.

They actually opened and half *** resealed all 20 boxes and they were spilling out when delivered.

Oh! Great idea thanks:
    I'll have them delivered by Manitee next time to sneak past inspectors.

4. Chris Ostlind

It's All In The Wrist

No Paul,

If the line requires a jerk to re-orient the Bobber, then it must be a powered source. You suggested the flick of the wrist. What do you suppose powers the wrist?

Yes, the wrist requires a source of fuel.

5. BulBob

BulBob Paul

YOU SET ME UP NICELY FOR THAT ONE!

There is fine line between a fisherman and an IDIOT stannding on the shore.

It is shame that some folks need to fish to eat and it ain't so easy these days. I feel good about making easier for those folks.

6. Chris Ostlind

I've been both, Paul, so it comes and it goes.

Good luck with your product.

7. BulBob

BulBob Paul

Chris,

Do me a favor and tell anyone you know that fishes about my invention.

I got some honey do's to take care of.

My patent is good for 16 more years and I hope it only takes about 3 more to to take off so I can retire. Then I will be a JERK full time.

8. SailDesign

SailDesign Old Phart! Stay upwind..

Bob, ol' buddy (notice how anyone calling you that is about to bite your ear off?) hows about you reduce the size of your attachements for us poor dial-up slobs, huh? :)
    Steve "56k, baby!"

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.