Never say never....

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Wynand N, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Wynand N

Wynand N Retired Steelboatbuilder

Fanie, the "CAUTION HOT" bit is not about the exhaust pipe, but ME;) The girls seemed to love me when I ride in this machine.
    One day a beautiful lady - bikini bodied - wearing a really hot summers mini dress with legs you only dreamed about, asked for a spin which yours truly obliged immediately to causing my wife to go maniac with me on my return:confused:
    Then a similar thing happened, only this time she had some short pants on and again I took the town over with this stunner next to me, making the young okes greener than my Lotus 7 with envy...

The best part happened when I took my son to local spares shop for service parts for his car and I decided to sat in the Seven to wait for him. Opposite the street to my right something was happening which took hold of my attention when I felt the car rocking, thinking my son is back. However, when I turned towards him, I looked into the face of a stranger a - black man with a face full of teeth telling me, "what a nice car":eek:
    I was flabbergasted and told him to leave my car at the speed of light...

Yes, looks like Im retiring into boat building for the time being:cool:

2. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

We all make mistakes, you shouldn't return :D

When I had the little car I had the same, when I take the wife for a spin I'd tell the husband we're just going around the block, if we're not back in an hour we're at the Centurion hotel... :p And once when I took a friend's wife for a spin someone we know quite well stopped beside me. His face told me he couldn't believe I'm cheating on my wife...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.