1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

NEED small outboard HAVE chopper gun

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Thin water, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Thin water

Thin water Senior Member

i need a short shaft outboard (s) for projects I am working on. Must be in good working condition, 9.9 to 40 hp reasonable price and close to central florida. I have a chopper gun with one box of glass. The gun is offered for trade/sale for the motor or I can pay cash if you don't need gun. I also need a long shaft 8 to 25 hp long shaft for my son's boat.

The gun was cleaned the last time it was used about two years ago but the 55 gal of resin sitting on it gelled. I pulled out the pick up tube and will dispose of the resin.

The chopper gun is the entire unit including the big arm, caster deck for the resin, hoses etc... (it is not just the spray gun)

JIM

thinwaterboats@yahoo.com

Last edited: Jul 2, 2006
  2. Thin water

Thin water Senior Member

Chopper gun still for sale. Motors still needed. No inquiries so far.

JIM

3. critesco

critesco New Member

chopper gun

hi, might be interested in the chopper gun you have, if you do still have it. thanks, bill c.

4. Thin water

Thin water Senior Member

Chopper gun no longer for sale

Thanks for the interest but I am making airboat hulls with the gun now. If anything changes I will re list it.

JIM

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.