Boatbuilding job wanted

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Manmade, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Manmade

Manmade New Member

Hi, was wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm looking for employment opportunities as a traditional wooden boatbuilder, particularly intrested in traditional clinker/ lapstrake constrution and repair and restoration of traditional wooden boats. Preferably in the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia, as I only really speak English.

I have completed a years degree course at the Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding, in traditional small craft, in WA USA(06-07) . I also have 10 years experience as a cabinet maker and joiner.

Thanks alot, look forward to hearing anything!

Matt

2. SamBurgess

SamBurgess Sea Gem Marine

What about China?

Hello,

We are looking for a foreign production manager to run the workshop. Our team consists of Westerners and Chinese. The job is located in Zhuhai, near Macao and Hong Kong.

Don't worry about the language as I myself am from England and I work along with other members of staff that have the ability to speak English.

If you are interested you can e-mail me at: Sam_edition85@hotmail.com

or call our Vice GM, his name is David (telephone +86 13703006998 or email him at David-yff@163.com).

Thank you.