Just Saying Hi!

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by mysticseas65, May 6, 2009.

1. mysticseas65

mysticseas65 Guest

New to this forum. Looking forward and excited to start sharing my marine ane nautical design experience with everyone here!

2. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

3. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Welcome to the forum mysticseas.

4. masalai

masalai masalai

mysticseas65, Wow, most impressive, to be welcomed by our venerable moderator no less!!! and greetings from downunder too...

5. mysticseas65

mysticseas65 Guest

I am impressed. Thanks for asking. Relatable to this forum, I spent a few years (in between desk jobs) working in a wooden boat restoration shop. Small skiffs, custom dinghy's and launches mostly. Replanking and refinishing. Built a few along the way and although the refinishing part of it I can do without (too much dust...(-;), I fell in love with the build side and am slowly creeping back into it again. I know, I know....I'm nuts.

6. masalai

masalai masalai

That's nice, between us there must be a cluster (said in a deep voice) :D:D:D

7. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

welcome mysticseas, there are a few woodheads here that would like that.....

8. masalai

masalai masalai

What? between the three of us 9 nuts?