need help

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by lalusiva, Feb 18, 2005.

1. lalusiva

lalusiva Junior Member

i ve got a man who have got experience in this field...well baisically iam an engg spe******ed in plastic rubber...but im new to the industry cause i completed my course in this year only.i like to launch a fibre boat which is only 18 feet long.and it can carry two men...
    i need ur humble advice regarding the design and drawings ..and things to be considered especially the psycology of fiishermen
    regards
    lalusiva

2. rxcomposite

rxcomposite Senior Member

Fishing boat?

Lalusiva,

What exactly do you have in mind? is it a fishing boat? a dinghy? Powered boat or sailboat.

What do you mean by "phsycology of fisherman"? Their method of fishing or behavior?

I come from a country similar to yours and fishing boat can be a single crew to a crew of twenty.
    Rx

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.