1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Apelco VHF510

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by EASI54, Aug 30, 2005.

1. EASI54

EASI54 Junior Member

I'm having a hard time finding a charging pocket for this radio. Anyone having one and would like to sell it, please let me know. There has been issues with the original battery life but I found a website that rebuilds them, but they can't provide the charging pocket.

Help!

Jean

2. DJSULA

DJSULA New Member

Apelco Vhf510 Battery

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Open The Battery Pack Without Damaging It To Replace The Battery Cells. I Understand They Can Be Bought For A Fraction Of The Rebuild Fee. Thanks

3. labryant

labryant New Member

I am trying to find a battery, new or rebuilt, for my Apelco VHF 510. What is the URL for that site you found that does the rebuilds?

Thanks,

Leslie

4. WPR1954

WPR1954 New Member

I have a charger pocket and charger. Looking to replace battery.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.