how much time and effort

Discussion in 'Education' started by jogurt, Jan 28, 2006.

1. jogurt

jogurt New Member

HI,

I m 26 year old, from Europe, currently employed in aviation, jet pilot, national airline. I graduated Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, course aviation, aerodynamics.

I am thinking about Westlawn.

My question to you is:

How much time and effort is needed to finish Yacht design course,considering:

- my job (free time)
    - that I am going to have kids in coming year, getting married
    - that I am a graduated engineer

Can you provide me with some exams, few pages of the study material...I just want to get some idea how it looks like...

I would take this course because of my desire in naval design and construction, sailing and probably in future to design my own sailinboat.

Do you think I should wait for a couple of years?

As I read in some posts-- if I finish the course; Is this enough to design and build your own boat or even establish own firm, manufacturing sailing yachts!

Thank you for your time and answers!

Regards,

Ales