Naval Architect / Structural Engineer Required

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by jamieh, Jun 18, 2007.

1. jamieh

jamieh New Member

A senior naval architect is required to work on the design of large motor yachts in a design office based in the UK. The candidate must have proven capabilities in working as part of a team developing designs from concept through to build. Experience working with classification societies and flag administrations is required together with the ability to use 3D CAD, hull form and stability software. Alternatively a structural designer capable of designing lightweight aluminium structures with the ability to carry out naval architecture tasks would also be considered for this post.

2. singhmandy

singhmandy Junior Member

Naval Architect

Good Day........

I am graduate student doing my Master's in Ocean and Naval Architecture from Memorial University of Newfoundland, St.John's, Canada. I have had professional experience as Marine Engineer with British Petroleum.My Master's thesis involves conducting model scale testing and developing mathematical models for hydrodynamic impact loads (Slamming and Splashdown).

I believe you are looking for a highly motivated individual who can work independently. As part of my job as Marine Engineer I have had chance to familiarize myself with rules of Classification Societies, Solas, Marpol etc. As part of my Graduate studies I have had experience with Autoship, Solidworks, Matlab and Excel. I possess very good communication skills.I believe I have the necessary skills and qualifications which you are looking for. I have had very relevant areas of experience ranging from marine engineering to hydrodynamic engineer. I hope you find my resume interesting and give me an oppurtunity to serve your organization.

Please feel to contact me on mentioned number for any other details.

Best Regards,
    Mandeep Singh Pruthi,
    Graduate Student,
    Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture,
    Faculty of Engineering & Applied Science
    Memorial University of Newfoundland
    St. John's, NL, Canada A1B3X5.
    Tel. No. (Office)- 709-737-3547
    (Cell) - 709-749-2201

Attached Files:

3. ntlong

ntlong Junior Member

Dear Sir,
    We are ship building engineers and now working for Vinashin Group in Vietnam. Our work is to design the technology in ship building by using the softwares such as Ship Constructor 2005, Ship Constructor 2006 R2... With this software, we have made many big ships the loading capacity of which are 53000 DWT, 34000 DWT... This software has many modul such as: Hull, Structure, Nest, CNC, Assembly, Pinjin... and we are all expert on them.
    We would like to talk about our work process so that you can know thoroughly about us: based on the technical planning, we deploy the technology design and the end-products are CNC part and Assembly drawing (we will send you one full-done block if you want ). Our group has been founded for the purpose of working for foreign projects. Thus, we would be grateful if we could co-operate with you. If possible, tyour company will have a lot of advantages because the cost of labour in Vietnam is much cheaper than other countries. Besides, we can use the Internet and our transaction will be made through the Internet.
    We hope that we could co-operate with you soon.We look forward to hearing from you. If you want to have more information, please don't hesitate contact us. Our email ID is : long_enginering@yahoo.com
    Thanks and best regards,

4. Thai

Thai Junior Member